Most asset and facilities management companies have to complete asset management tenders for over 80% of their work and more often than not have to tender to retain work and contracts.
It’s a highly competitive industry with relatively limited barriers to entry and therefore intense competition.
As an asset and facilities management company, are you asking yourself:
- How can I win more facilities maintenance tenders?
- Which tenders do I actually have a chance of winning?
- Where can we get expert her for our tenders?
- Why are we losing bids? Is it because of price or other factors? How can I win more contracts?
- I have been a sub-contractor to major government departments and universities for many years. How can I find and write a tender to win the head contract?
- How do I answer local development plan questions if we are not based locally?
- I need a specialist facilities and asset management tender or bid writer. Can you help?
Our team of specialist asset and facilities management bid and tender writers understand the requirements and professional response required to writing winning bids to secure asset management and facilities management contracts. In a highly competitive landscape, our dedicated team of expert writers help businesses across Australia write bids that stand out and help you win.
We have a specialist facilities and construction industry bid writer on our team as well as two support writers both of whom have experience in facilities bids. This experience, our proven track record, and our energy to understand your business and help you win makes us well placed to assist in your next asset maintenance bid.
Our experience in asset management and facilities management bids
Our experience extends across Australia through both the public and private sector. Recent examples include:
- Assisting a facilities management company submit a bid for a shopping centre. The contract combined cleaning, security and maintenance and our client, although small, was able to provide all three services at a more competitive price that the competition. We assisted our client to arrange ISO Accreditation in time for the submission and other supporting documentation. We also provided an innovative solution for carpet cleaning for the shopping centre as well as issue identification updates.
- Helping a cleaning and security company bid for a University of New South Wales contract. This was a substantial contract for the cleaning and security of the entire campus including over 14 buildings and a number of other recreational areas. We assisted with the site inspection, advised on some pricing issues, and helped write the tender. Ensuring that we demonstrated through the bid, our clients commitment to the education sector and experience in managing Universities was key.
- Assisting a major infrastructure services company with a bid for the maintenance of a tunnel in NSW. This involved writing CVs for key personnel, talking about response times to incidents in the tunnel and putting forward a comprehensive plan for tunnel management for a three year period. This is a substantial bid response putting forward a large team of engineers to manage a multi-billion dollar asset.
Why engage us to write your next facilities management RFP?
We offer customized and tailored tender solutions to help you win your next bid. Whether you would like us to review your bid or tender, or alternatively, write and project manage it from scratch, our team will assist in whatever way adds the most value. We will quickly understand your business, use our experience in asset management bids to identify key win themes and develop a strategy that helps you win.
We have a proven track record securing winning bids for asset management and facilities management projects across Australia and we write with a high level of attention to detail. Our experience extends form the cities, such as Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Perth, to regional areas including Newcastle and Bendigo.
In addition to writing your tender response, we will:
- Ensure you clearly conveying your key points of difference
- Help draft and compile the appropriate supporting documentation
- Introducing infographics and other graphics to put forward a professional response
We have a track record of success drafting asset management tenders for private enterprises, superannuation funds, as well as local, state and federal government departments. We also offer fixed price tenders that ensure we deliver budget certainty.
Our process for your next bid
- Initial consultation and tender discussion: We discuss your proposed contract, conduct a bid / no bid analysis, develop with themes and ensure you can comply with the mandatory criteria.
- Write the first draft: We will develop the initial draft for the bid. This includes gathering the necessary content and liaising with all of your key stakeholders. Our content will align with the tender requirements and will highlight your strengths and value proposition.
- Review the draft with your input: We will work with you to review and complete the draft document and get it into final form. We will develop and tailor the supporting documentation you require. We will collate the relevant supporting documentation, edit the bid into final form and develop graphics as required.
- Submission: Often you need to submit your bid on an online portal (although we have completed printed bids and bids by email from time to time). We will guide you through the submission process from start to finish to ensure you submit a quality bid on time.
We service all of Australia (and New Zealand). Contact the tender team on 0410 448 770 or email your tender documents to email@example.com and we will provide you with an initial fee proposal.
We service NSW, Queensland, Victoria, Northern Territory, Tasmania, Canberra, South Australia and Western Australia.