- Are you a business in Tasmania looking to secure a government contract?
- Have you put together a bid or proposal and want a fresh set of eyes to review?
- Does your tender look as professional as you want it to?
How we can help
Our team of bid and tender writers in Hobart has been helping local and regional businesses across Tasmania write bids and proposals for the past seven years. We’ve worked on submissions to the government and private sector. Some of governemnt departments our writing consultants have helped write bids to include:
- Tasmanian Government
- Hobart Council
- Brighton Council
- Clarence City
- Derwent Valley
- Devonport City
- Glenorchy City
- Department of Education
- Department of Human Services
- Department of State Growth
What we can help you with
Our team of expert writing consultants can assist you to:
- Write your tender
- Review you draft to make sure it’s on track
- Develop any supporting documentation required
- Write your executive summary
- Develop your website and other content
Areas we service
We have helped businesses across Tasmania including:
It doesn’t matter where you are located, we’re available to assist and have experience assisting submitting proposals to all levels of government including state and local.
How we add value to your bid
- Adopting and delivering on key readability strategies including introducing positive language and win themes.
- Developing a professional document that is aesthetically pleasing.
- Project managing the response from start to finish. That means, managing internal stakeholders and their personalities to ensure we extract the right information and develop a comprehensive response.
When you engage us to complete your proposal, you are engaging a new business partner for the purpose of the bid. We want you to win, work with you to achieve your goal and take a partnering approach to delivering on your needs. Our consultants are available around the clock and we make sure we meet all relevant deadlines.
Our tender writers in Hobart are also able to assist you with strategy and direction, professional visual design, presentation and training, workshops and coaching and mentoring. We will also work with you to develop the required supporting documentation and to transfer our skills and expertise to you so you can work on future tenders single-handedly.
Our fees are transparent, flexible, and you can keep and re-use all the content we create.
Contact Jason on 0410 448 770 for a quote and discussion.