Are you a business in Tasmania looking to secure a government contract?
Have you put together a bid or proposal and want a fresh set of eyes to review?
Does your tender look as professional as you want it to?
Is there a contract in Tasmania that has gone out to tender that you wish to pitch for?
Are you an Australian business looking to expand into Tasmania?
Our bid and tender writers in Hobart can help
Our team of bid and tender writers in Hobart has been helping local and regional businesses across Tasmania write bids and proposals for the past seven years.
We’ve worked on submissions to the government and private sectors across all industries from Defence, Professional Services, Trades, IT/ICT, Telecommunications. Civil and Infrastructure, Transport, Healthcare, Facilities Management and Medical to Construction. The government departments our bid and proposal writers have helped write bids to include:
- Tasmanian Government
- Hobart Council
- Brighton Council
- Clarence City
- Derwent Valley
- Devonport City
- Glenorchy City
- Department of Education
- Department of Human Services
- Department of State Growth
Tips and strategies to help you win your bid
- Ensure you adopt the latest readability strategies. You can google ‘readability’ to find out more. Essentially, you need to ensure that your writing and proposal is easy for the reader to read. Make sure that your language is positive and active and that you incorporate win themes into your bid. For example, instead of writing: ‘we could deliver you a quality service with good outcomes’ write ‘we will deliver you a quality service with outstanding outcomes’.
- Developing a professional document that is aesthetically pleasing. This is critical as you need to create the perception in the minds of the review panel that you are a professional provider. At a minimum, put in place a template with a cover page and header and footer. You can then look at adding in graphics and infographics to improve the look and feel of your proposal.
- Project managing the response from start to finish. That means, managing internal stakeholders and their personalities to ensure we extract the right information and develop a comprehensive response.
- Include evidence. The reality is any company can write anything in a bid or proposal. In order to ensure you are seen as a credible provider of services, it is important to provide evidence. This can be in the form of client testimonials, letters from suppliers, or internal supporting documentation.
- Provide a detailed yet concise response. Readers don’t want to read a whole lot of general or irrelevant information. So it’s important to write concisely. However, it’s equally important to include sufficient detail. For example, when responding to questions on your experience, go into detail in talking about your previous experience, including key personnel involved, what challenges you encountered and overcame, and how you delivered value throughout the contract.
- Focus on quality. You need to talk about your focus on quality and how you practically implement quality assurance systems.
What we can help you with
Our team of expert writing consultants can assist you to:
- Write your tender
- Review you draft to make sure it’s on track
- Develop any supporting documentation required
- Write your executive summary
- Develop your website and other content
We are able to work as part of, or lead your team, to ensure you put forward a quality tender proposal. With experience across all industries from trades (plumbing, electrical, carpentry), to the energy, healthcare, professional services and community services, we ensure we will incorporate best practice from a range of different industries into your bid.
For clients who have tendered extensively in the past we offer a review service where we provide constructive suggestions on how to improve your tender responses.
This usually involves us turning on track-changes and running through your tender document. We re-write responses as required and make suggestions on how you can improve. We also add engage graphics and infographics as we go through it to improve the bid.
Areas we service
Our tender and bid writers in Hobart have helped businesses across Tasmania including:
- Regional Tasmania and other towns.
It doesn’t matter where you are located, we’re available to assist and have experience assisting submitting proposals to all levels of government including state and local as well as the private sector. Our team will also help you find tenders which suit your business and provide quality bid and tender writing services to you.
When you engage us to complete your proposal, you are engaging a new business partner for the purpose of the bid. We want you to win, work with you to achieve your goal and take a partnering approach to deliver on your needs. Our consultants are available around the clock and we make sure we meet all relevant deadlines.
Our bid and tender writers in Hobart are also able to assist you with strategy and direction, professional visual design, presentation and training, workshops and coaching and mentoring. We will also work with you to develop the required supporting documentation and to transfer our skills and expertise to you so you can work on future tenders single-handedly.
Our fees are transparent, flexible, and you can keep and re-use all the content we create.
Contact Jason on 0410 448 770 for a quote and discussion.