Pitching for work in the engineering industry requires deep and detailed expert knowledge. It is critical to incorporate graphic and written methods of communication in order to effectively convey complex engineering solutions. Engineering tenders often focus on professional expertise and qualifications. These need to be demonstrated with case studies and testimonials rather than simply described.
When drafting engineering tenders it is equally important to know your audience and keep them in mind. More often than not, the procurement or decision-making panel consists of personnel who are not trained engineers. Our consultants have a range of engineering backgrounds coupled with the writing skills and experience to appeal to and persuade a range of audiences.
Our experience with engineering tenders entails:
- Project managing multi-billion dollar bids for national and international companies
- Complying with Australian laws and regulations and coordinating the supportive documentation
- Leading the tender process from end-to-end
- Developing proposals for boutique firms with unique expertise
- Coordinating translation of bids where expertise are sourced from overseas offices
- Depicting complex engineering and infrastructure solutions in a graphical manner
- Coordinating joint-venture proposals and liaising with joint-venture partners
A number of our consultants have held senior procurement positions in large in infrastructure organizations and have a unique understanding of what organizations are looking for. We have helped hundreds of organizations win engineering tenders on some of the largest infrastructure projects in Australia including several PPP projects. Recent examples include:
- The North West Rail Link
- M5 West Widening Project
- Christchurch City Rebuild (Geo-technical and Seismic Professional Services)
If you’re interested in an easier, more efficient way to manage your construction bids and tenders, look no further than the Tender Team. We are your one-stop shop for services related to tender writing in Australia.
Even people who are veterans in the construction industry find it challenging to develop bids and tenders. By working with our team, you can streamline the tender process and increase your chances for success.
Here at the Tender Team, we know what goes into a great construction bid. When it comes to tender writing in Australia, we have experience in pitching for both government and commercial procurement opportunities. Our writing consultants are skilled in the following areas:
- Drafting well-constructed technical construction bids
- Bid quality audit and tender review
- Construction tender submission management
- Professional layout and design
- Bid response development
- Bid writer recruitment
- Tender submission and documentation
We are adept at preparing winning tenders because we understand the key elements essential to tender writing in Australia. We make it a point to address your needs and meet your specific requirements. Our company is made up of professional tender writers and tender managers, each of whom have a wealth of experience. Regardless of your industry, we will work with you to develop a comprehensive strategy that will showcase your company’s strengths.
Our team specializes in tender writing in Australia across a range of industries. Aside from bids and tenders in the construction sector, some of our previous projects include:
- Agricultural bids
- Food and beverage bids
- Mining bids
- Public works bids
- Energy bids
- Maintenance and housekeeping bids
- Healthcare and medical bids
- Engineering bids
- Defense bids
- Information and communications technology bids
- Corporate solutions bids
We have worked with clients of all sizes in different capacities. Whatever stage your business may be at, the Tender Team is interested in your growth. Tendering is a great way to access lucrative work contracts and bring in more profit. Don’t waste valuable opportunities with ineffective, badly structured proposals.