The medical and healthcare industry is one of Australia’s largest industries in terms of size and scope. It is inherently complex, and there are often a number of adjacent industries that require medical tender writing experts to complete complex tenders. Our team of bid and tender writers have strong experience in writing a range of medical industry tenders. These include:
- Medical Equipment Tenders: We have assisted large and smaller clients on tenders for the provision of medical equipment ranging from surgical instruments to large machinery and diagnostics machines. We have represented and assisted local as well as international clients with these types of bids to health departments and other
- Research and Development Tenders: We have completed bids for government funding and other private and public sector contracts for medical research projects. We have also helped our larger clients write proposals for clinical trials as well as for funding for the development of new medical technologies.
- Waste Management Tenders: We have completed a broad range of waste industry tenders. One of the areas we have experience in is medical waste. We work closely with waste management companies to submit bids to hospitals, aged care facilities and other medical institutions.
- Medical Imaging Tenders: Radiology and other imaging supplies often have a slightly different procurement process. We have helped international and national imaging companies win contracts with both private and public sector hospitals.
- Telemedicine Tenders: This is an area which has grown in recent years in terms of popularity and the amount of tenders being released has increased greatly. We have helped clients make applications to the government for regulatory approval as well as submit bids for the provision of telemedicine and telehealth services. This includes remote patient monitoring and the provision of virtual healthcare solutions, particularly for remote and regional areas.
The medical industry in Australia
The reason for the general complexity within the healthcare industry can be surmised to the fact that it consumes over 10 percent of the gross domestic product (GDP) of the majority of developed nations, including Australia. This level of consumerism in a single industry demands technological advancement in order to further close the gap between healthcare and national incomes.
It is this understanding that may push the medical and healthcare industries into an even greater technological rush, as Asha Saxena from the Entrepreneur put it,
“To most people, “the robot doctor” sounds like the title of a terrible sci-fi movie. But it’s an integral part of the future of health care.”
Then with the advancement of technology in healthcare and medicine so too may the requirements of medical contracts shift. Causing organizations or businesses to even further reflect their own technological growth during the bid process. This outlines the special attention and care required throughout the tender to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved.
How our team of writers can help you win your medical tender
Here at The Tender Team, our specialist team of proposal, bids and tender writers will help you by:
- Writing your tender responses. We can gather the necessary information from you and write your response to each question. Where there is highly technical content, we will work with your internal stakeholders or subject matter experts to gather the necessary information. Where the information provided does not directly address the question, we will go back and clarify with your stakeholders in order to ensure we submit a comprehensive response.
- Coordinating and project managing the tender response from beginning to end. This is sometimes more challenging than writing the responses. For complex bids, especially for multi-national companies, and particularly for national bids, you need to have a plan in place to manage the bid and manage all the moving parts. We manage this process and can also assist with any online submissions.
- Developing a corporate look and feel for your tender proposal. Graphics and infographics really do matter – particularly when bidding to the private sector and conveying the attributes of complex medical products. We will work with you and your team to present the technical capabilities of highly technical medical devices in an easy to understand, clear and concise manner.
Hospitals and private organisations our bid writers have delivered bids to from our clients include:
- Prince of Wales Hospital
- St Vincents
- Regis Aged Care
- Ramsay Healthcare
- Cavalry Healthcare
- Genea Limited
- Genesis Care
- Sydney Local Health District
- Far West Local Health District
- Monash Health
- Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service
- WA Country Health Service
- Canberra Hospital
Feature case study – How we won a medical contract for our client
Synopsis: We recently completed a bid for the provision of after-hours medical services for a regional medical practice. Our client was a local GP with a good reputation in the local area and also a strong existing relationship with the local hospital. There was strong competition from national medical centre operators. The tender was for the operation of a medical centre for the state government. The purpose of the medical centre was to relieve the pressure on the hospital system by operating after hours.
How we added value: Our client had not submitted a bid or tender before and had limited supporting documentation. We developed the supporting documentation required for our client – who was very busy running their existing practice. There was also a requirement for a reporting and IT system. We investigated suitable options and arranged a trial for an IT and practice management system which was put forward as part of the tender.
Most importantly, we focused on the local connection of our client to the community and the existing patients they had (within privacy laws of course). We also talked about their existing relationship with the hospital and local pharmacies and active participation in the local community. This was critical to them being successful with the bid.
Our fee structure:
We provide fixed fees for our medical tender writing and often align bonus fees with our success. We are also able to work off an hourly rate so that you can use our writers at your disposal, write some parts of your bid or tender yourself, and only pay us for the hours we work for you.
We service clients across Australia. Regardless of if you are based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or even rural Australia such as Bathurst or Alice Springs, our team of writers will assist you with your bid and ensure you submit a quality tender.
Call our team now on 0410 448 770 or email email@example.com if you need help withe a tender and would like a quote to engage one of our tender writing consultants to help you win.