We help business in WA win government contracts through bids and tenders
- Do you need help with a critical bid or tender?
- Are you submitting a tender to the Western Australian Government or a local Council?
- Do you need to temporarily beef up your writing team in Perth or WA?
We love helping businesses in Perth and Western Australia win government and private contracts. Our team of expert tender, bid and proposal writers are experts in writing compelling bids and proposals. We have helped organisations across a range of industries such as:
- Mining: Including writing responses to Western Australia mining services tenders. We have helped mining companies bid for rights and licenses with the government (including governments in Africa and overseas), as well as mining services businesses and small and medium businesses supporting the mining industry to write and win bids and tenders. For example, we recently assisted a labour hire company who provided diesel mechanics and other mechanics for heavy mining equipment.
- Medical: Our experience extends across both medical services as well as pharmaceutical, clinical and product supply. We help businesses across Western Australia and including in Perth win government contracts. For example, we recently assisted a medical centre operator to submit a government tender for the operation of a medical centre near a hospital in Perth. The centre was connected to the hospital under a scheme to decrease the pressure on emergency accommodation. Our client had an established local practice and was looking to with the contract and expand their practice. They completed a joint bid with a local pharmacist for the contract.
- Construction and Engineering: We have helped small construction companies win their first local council tender, medium sized construction, civil and trades companies win more tenders and develop their bid libraries, and large multinational Tier 1 infrastructure companies submit bids for groundbreaking infrastructure projects. Our content and tender writing consultants love the challenge of writing Indigenous Participation Plans, Methodology Statements, Case Studies and other documents for submission as part of tender responses. We are also skilled in writing local development and participation plans – a critical component of any tender in Perth and Western Australia.
- Professional Services: We have a winning track record helping Perth based firms, as well as national firms with regional offices in Perth, write winning bids and tenders to be appointed to government and private sector panels. This includes writing bids for law firms, accountants, property valuers and engineers. Our Director, Jason Cooney, started his bid writing career at law firm Moray & Agnew and is a specialist in professional services bids.
- Defence: We understand the technical terminology of defence tenders and have experience in Ausdefcon tenders and bids. We also have writers and contract writers with appropriate certifications to work on defence projects.
- IT and ICT: We have worked on a both hardware and software related bids as well as IT services bids. For major government projects, you need to provide detailed technical submissions, coupled with information on knowledge transfer into Western Australia and other local benefits. Our writers will help you translate technical documentation into easy to understand content.
We live and breath bids and tenders and are able to help businesses from all industries. Whether you are located in remote Western Australia, or central Perth, our tender writers are able to assist and you if require assistance putting a proposal together to Government or the private sector, we’ve got the skills and capacity to assist.
Regardless of if you are a Perth-based mining contractor or local tradie, we know your industry and are able to ensure you present your business in the best possible light. We bring decades of combines experience both in corporate roles as well as independently. We’re able to work in your offices or remotely from ours, and will bring our skills and experience in bid writing best practice.
Areas we service
We provide proposal writing services to businesses across Western Australia. Key cities include:
Regions in Western Australia we service include:
- Great Southern
- South West
How we can help with your next proposal
Regardless of if you are submitting City of Perth tenders or tenders to state or federal government, we will assist you through:
- Making the right bid/no bid decision – so that you only bid for contracts that you have a real chance of winning
- Help you develop win themes and key points of difference to improve your chances of success and differentiate your proposal
- Writing the tender response and developing compelling and engaging content that demands the listener’s attention
- Editing and proof reading to ensure there are no errors
- Creating graphics that shine, present professionally and deliver results.
Where we can get involved
Where we review your existing content or draft proposal and provide advice on how to improve it. We’ll include examples of best practice as well as detailed feedback on what work needs refining or even rewriting.
Drafting service for specific questions
Through this service, our team is able to help with specific questions from the proposal. For example, you may need to write a detailed building methodology or you may be stuck on disaster recovery and business continuity. Our team will help you write a compelling response.
Start to finish
This is where we complete the tender from start to finish, drafting content, gathering information and project managing the entire process.
Our consultants are not only experts in writing, we understand business and industry and will quickly catch on to your market. Our clients are businesses large and small, from all different industries. We work with you to create proposals that are compliant, compelling and persuasive.
Our process and methodology
We will obtain the necessary information, create key ‘winning’ themes and draft a successful tender response. There will be constant consultation with you throughout the entire process. This will enable you to provide input in to key decisions and stages.
All relevant feedback is incorporated and discussed throughout the project, including any amendments and additions if required. We make sure we use version control and We will finalise your comprehensive tender response and provide this to you for approval, ensuring you are satisfied with the final product being submitted.
You may require us for a short period of time or on a continuous basis over the longer term. Either way, we can help and are very cost-effective as we have set processes and procedures obtained through many years of experience.
Most importantly we can provide you access to our customised tender templates and other documentation. This provides value for you even after you complete your interaction with us. Our team also assists with blog writing in Perth through our blog writer Perth service.
Graphics and infographics
Graphics and infographics are often just about as important as tender writing and bid writing. We have an in-house graphic designer who also doubles up as our proofreader. That means we’re able to create bespoke graphics tailored to your bid or work within your existing templates.
Whether it be full-page infographics graphically depicting a complex solution to a problem to cover pages and other graphics, our team are able to ensure your bid is presented professionally and with a consistent visual message.
If you need to hire a tender writer in Perth, work with us take advantage of our graphics team.
We’re essentially a team of communication and graphics services. That means in addition to tenders, and providing tender writing examples, we are also able to assist with annual reports, website content writing, digital, seo, and marketing brochures. If you are looking for a content writer in Perth, we are able to assist and our team is also more than capable of writing website content through our website content writer service and other marketing collateral for businesses in WA.
Let’s chat about your next tender or bid. Send through your documents to email@example.com or call for a quote on 0410 448 770. Whether it is a City of Perth tender, mining tenders in WA, a Perth Government Tender, or you are just looking for a tender writing example or a content writer in Perth, we’re always ready to help with your bid write needs.
Our Director, Jason Cooney, will call you to discuss the questions and your proposed response and provide you with a quote for our assistance. Our team of bid writing consultants are a great choice for companies looking for tender help, who need to hire a tender writer in Perth and Western Australia or who want to engage our content writing services.