Tips and strategies to win more contracts in the Northern Territory
Focus on being local – A good comprehensive response with respect to local content is critical to securing any NT Government tender. You need to provide real, practical examples and evidence of how you support the local community. Think about it broadly, not only supporting local jobs and hiring apprentices, but also spending money on local suppliers.
You need to outline how awarding you the contract will deliver downstream economic benefits to the Darwin and Northern Territory economy as well as social benefits.
Focus on Indigenous – Your tender or bid needs to have an Indigenous flavour. You need to not only present an Aboriginal / Indigenous Participation Plan, but also talk about your track recording for supporting the local indigenous community. You can do this by:
- Covering Indigenous participation in Safety.
- Talking about how many indigenous personnel were involved in previous proposals.
- Talking about training and apprenticeships for Indigenous personnel in the training question.
- Talking about downstream social benefits for Indigenous organisations in the community questions.
- Listing potential Indigenous recruiters and job assistance organisations and how you plan to hire Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders and which recruiters you propose to use.
Provide in-depth detailed case studies – Nearly every RFP, RFT and RFI will ask you to detail your track record on previous experience. The key word is detail. Don’t just provide a description of the works you have completed. Take the time to:
- Outline which of your key personnel were involved and if they will be involved in the proposed project.
- Write about the challenges encountered in the particularly project and how you worked to overcome them.
- Talk about what you did in the project that was innovative or different For example, did you use any specialist equipment or expertise to deliver the project or service quicker or to a higher quality level.
- Detail your safety track record for the project if applicable.
- Include any quality review scores providing by the respective government department.
Our team of bid and tender writers in Darwin
Our team of expert bid and tender writers are based in Darwin and understand the Northern Territory economy and social environment. We have written hundreds of tenders to the Northern Territory Government and other local and government departments in Darwin including Northern Territory Government and the Darwin Port Association.We understand what you need to to do win and enjoy helping Darwin and Territory businesses write winning bids and tenders and secure contracts.
Our experience extends across a range of industries including:
- Building maintenance
- Aged Care services
- Civil Infrastructure
- Mining and resources
- Maintenance services
- Major projects and PPP
- Community services including Indigenous services
- Need help with a tender or bid in the Northern Territory?
- Are you regularly bidding for Government contracts in Darwin and are unsuccessful?
- Want to start growing your business through bids and tenders?
- Are you a multi-national company bidding for a contract in the Northern Territory that is struggling to answer the local procurement or Covid related questions?
- Or just want to win more tenders, we are able to help.
Our writing services
Our team of bid writers in Darwin provide a range of writing services including:
- Bid writing
- Proposal writing
- Business writing
- Technical writing
How we add value
We add value and boost your prospects of securing contracts and business opportunities through:
- Writing with flair and incorporating relevant win themes
- Project managing the response and ensuring that a quality proposal is submitted
- Graphically through infographics, pictorials and other graphics
Our experienced team of tender writers in Darwin will take control of your response and guide you through the process if required. We take the time to understand your business’s key points of difference and ensure these are conveyed clearly in the proposal.
It doesn’t matter if it is your first tender, or you are a seasoned tender campaigner, our team of writers will add value by either coaching you through the process and explaining what your business needs to do to comply, or by improving your existing material and taking it to the next level.
We are also capable of assisting you with the strategy and direction of your business, business development strategies and workshops on coaching on your responses. We will coach you through the business development process to find new leads and develop your revenue streams.
Our bid, tenders and proposal writers in Darwin are also able to simply draft your tender response. This is suitable if you are a business who tenders often and has a bank of information on hand which you utilise to compile tenders. Our clients are often experienced in submitting tenders, but too busy to respond – we are here to help.
Our 24/7 service
We’re able to meet strict deadlines and offer a 24/7 service. Call our Director, anytime on 0410 448 770 for assistance with your tender application. We are available 24/7, and have lightning-fast turnarounds if required.
Alternatively, if there is a major contract on the horizon which is a renewal or potential opportunity, and you want to put your company in the box seat, we can help you prepare CVs, profiles and expertise, so you are prepared when that tender hits your desk.
Our fees and service
Our range of pricing options includes fixed fees and hourly rates. We also offer access to a library of template documents for all of our clients.
We will get to know your business and key differentiators and introduce these as key themes throughout your response. Our team is the right choice for your tender needs.
Contact Jason from The Tender Writer Darwin team on 0410 448 770 for an initial consultation or email email@example.com