What challenges are facing your organisation?
- Are you winning new contracts but not achieving bid and tender excellence?
- Are tenders and bids draining your resources?
- Have you adopted an AI Solution to make your tenders and bids more efficient, but are struggling to implement it?
- Does your existing team need to be up-skilled so that they product more compelling tender responses?
- Do you have a sales and business development team that need to be up-skilled to deliver higher quality submissions?
- Do you have a must-win bid coming up and need to make sure your skills align with industry best practice?
- Do you have a highly experience proposal writing team that needs a refresh to ensure
Our Tender and Bid Writing Workshop and Training Services
Whatever your requirements, our tailored tender workshop and tender training services can add value and meet your needs. We provide you with the skills and expertise to win more contracts and achieve tender best practices.
Our team has provided tender writing training, tender writing courses, bid writing training and tender response training to organisations across Australia and internationally. Our tender workshop and training services are led by our Founder Jason Cooney and will be tailored to your organisation, industry and requirements.
Tailored training for your business
We like the word ‘tailor’. We like to tailor the bids and tenders we work on. We also tailor any tender writing training we provide you. This ensures it is relevant, adds value, and leaves you walking away with the tools you need to achieve tender excellence. When you appoint us to train your team in bids and tenders, we:
- Take the time to understand your business
- Consult with you to understand any current pain points, feedback or issues
- Review your existing best practice tenders
- Tailor our workshops to ensure you get they outcomes you desire
Tailored to our audience (you), our workshops deliver value and up-skill your personnel.
Topics we cover
Our tender response training topics are varied and will be tailored to your organisation. Writing tenders and tender responses is a specialty skill and not every business has an in-house expert they can allocate. Our tender workshop can assist your internal team to develop these capabilities.
Topics we’ve covered in the past include:
- Introduction to the Tendering Process
- Win themes – what are they and how to develop them
- How to design a comprehensive response to a question
- Questions but no answers. What it’s important to read between the lines
- Compliance – the documents you need and the documents you do not
- How to write a compelling executive summary
- Info-graphics – where and how to use them
- Public Procurement Workshop
- Tender Writing Workshop
- Tender Design and Layout
- Pitch to Win: Tender Presentation Skills Training
- Understanding what tenders are and their importance in procurement
- Tendering Process Overview
- The stages and key steps involved in the tendering process
- Types of Tenders and differentiating between open tenders, closed tenders, and selective tenders
- How to read and interpret tender documents and specifications
- Strategies for evaluating whether to pursue a particular tender opportunity
- How to identifying and aligning your proposal with the client’s requirements
- Executive summary writing including crafting a compelling and concise summary that captures the essence of your proposal
- Structuring and presenting technical and commercial aspects of your bid
- How to analyze feedback and continuously improve your tendering process
- Analyzing successful and unsuccessful tender submissions as real-world learning experiences.
International Tendering: Considerations and challenges when bidding for contracts outside Australia
Technology Tools for Tendering:
Our consultants are passionate about sharing their knowledge and experience. We bring a combined 36 years of proposal creation experience. Our team bid managers all have extensive experience winning contracts as well as providing tender writing training and tender response training. They hail from various industries while our tender writers are practiced strategists who are able to develop compelling narratives that will showcase all our client’s best qualities.
Jason Cooney – Director and Trainer
Our head trainer, Jason Cooney, has over 15 years of writing experience both in-house for a number of leading law firms and construction companies, as well as in consulting. Jason loves delivering training sessions especially when bid and tender issues are identified prior. With extensive international experience, and a strong knowledge of best practice from the engineering, construction, defence, medical and recruitment sectors, Jason knows what proposal brilliance is and how to achieve it.
Jason is well regarded for his happy demeanor, ability to make the workshops fun, and passion for writing compelling proposals. He has the experience and knowledge to answer and provide training on a broad range of topics to all audiences. Formal qualifications held include a Bachelor of Business (UTS) and Masters of Commerce (UNSW).
How we deliver tender writing training
We deliver tender response training:
- Face to face at your offices or premises
- At our offices or premises where required
- Through video-conference for interstate and international clients where preferred
- Through our tender review process
About our bid writing workshops
Whether you are interested in gaining a better understanding of what buyers are looking for in their suppliers, or you’re interested in learning about how to improve your tender performance, our workshops can give you the tendering support you need.
Our workshops are suitable for any and all businesses from different sectors. We can give you a basic introduction or customize a workshop module for your organization to target your specific educational needs. Our team’s tender experts are open to holding sessions within our office or doing in-house tender workshop training. We are flexible and will work around your preferences.
Regardless of the topic, through our interactive and hands-on workshops, all these sessions will contribute to maximizing your chances of winning tender contracts. If you want to improve your potential to win new business through bids and tenders, we highly recommend you take the time to arrange tender writing training or tender response training through us. We love delivering tender and bid response training and providing bid training and tender writing courses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Darwin, Canberra, Perth and across Australia in order to up-skill your team. We provide bid writing courses across Australia including in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin and Adelaide.
Email email@example.com or call +61 (0) 410 448 770 to discuss your organisation’s needs.