- Do you need help writing a logistics or transport tender?
- Are you missing out on contracts because your bids and proposal are note up to scratch?
- Do you have to answer questions about Chain of Responsibility and don’t know what to write?
Our team of bid writers is ready to help.
Our Expert Consultants
Our team of tender writers have helped draft numerous transport and logistics businesses draft and win transport logistics , haulage and bulk material tenders. Our track record of success, combined with our industry knowledge and writing expertise ensure we are well placed to assist you to respond to a range of opportunities.
How we will help you
As expert bid writers, we are able to assist in a range of tasks including:
- Bid and submission strategy
- Drafting content for your tender response
- Drafting supporting documentation
- Copywriting, blog writing and other business writing services
Our writers specialise in the transport, manufacturing and warehousing industry and all of our consultants, including our Director, Jason Cooney, have held in-house role with leading Australian organiasations.
Price is a driving factor in transport logistics and haulage tenders, although most companies consider other factors which affect their reputation and operations as a whole. These include:
- Quality management systems
- Fatigue Management Plans
- Speed Management
- Maintenance Programmes
- Dangerous Goods Compliance
- Driver Education Programmes
- GPS Tracking Capabilities
- Accident management plan
- Transport Management Plan
- Chain of Responsibility (COR) plans and legislation
Round the clock service
Our service is around the clock. That means that if you have an urgent must-win bid that you need assistance with, or are nearing the deadline and require a review, we’re available to help and meet strict deadlines and turnaround times.
Contact us now to have a free chat about your next tender and how we can help on:
Phone: 0410 448 770 or Email: email@example.com
We also give you the time and flexibility to focus on your business, and not have your time caught up with project managing a complex submissions process. Our team includes a full-time graphic designer that can give your proposal the winning edge in terms of presentation. We have helped trucking and warehousing companies from accross Australia including in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne and WA.
Our experience writing transport and logistics tenders as well as bulk haulage tenders is extensive and extends across all of our bid writing consutlants. We have written bids and proposals for transport tenders in Australia, including Australian transport tenders, truck tenders in the Northern Territory, adelaide transport tenders and freight tenders in the maritime industry.
We understand the importance of providing a comprehensive response to each question and will help you develop a strategy and the required win themes to ensure your comapnies key points of difference are clearly conveyed.