- Do you need help writing a logistics or transport tender?
- Are you missing out on contracts because your bids and proposal are note up to scratch?
- Do you have to answer questions about Chain of Responsibility and don’t know what to write?
- Are you a sub-contractor looking to secure a larger contract?
- Do you need support for a freight tender or bid?
- Do you need to create a website or other marketing material for your transport business?
- Do you need to create a brochure or other marketing material to find new clients?
Our freight and transport bid and tender writing service
We are a team of bid, proposal and tender writers who specialise in writing freight, transport, logistics and haulage tenders. Our team of tender writers have helped draft numerous transport and logistics businesses draft and win transport logistics , haulage and bulk material tenders. Our track record of success, combined with our industry knowledge and writing expertise ensure we are well placed to assist you to respond to a range of opportunities. Examples of freight and transport bids we have won include:
- A bid for a large transport company to provide refrigerated freight to Woolworths. This was a substantial contract that spanned across three states and multiple delivery routes. Our client was an existing sub-contractor to another major provider and put forward a compelling bid for the main contract. They had some of the required documentation, however they needed to create further documentation to ensure compliance with Woolworths requirements.
- Multi-year contract for road freight on the Melbourne to Perth and Adelaide to Perth route. This was a large contract for two key routes. One of these routes was an existing contract, whilst another was a new opportunity held by a major competitor. We helped our client put forward a compelling bid and leverage their outstanding performance on the existing route, in order to secure the additional route.
- 3PL logistics solution to a major warehouse operator and importer. This 3PL solution involved a mix of transport and warehousing. The key focus of the solution was our clients software management platform. We provided screenshots and took a highly tailored approach to present the solution in the bid and showcase it’s capability to add value.
- A multi-regional tow-truck contract in NSW. This was a large contract for our client for a major insurer. The tow-truck industry is generally highly competitive with large and smaller service providers tendering for most contracts. Our client provided a multi-regional solution. In responding to the RFP, our proposal showcased the benefits to the client of hiring one provider for multiple regions.
- A multi-year, multi-site contract for freight and transport (truck) services to a major mine site in Western Australia. We combined our experience in writing mining tenders and bids with our experience in transport and logistics bids to help our client win their third contract.
How we will help you
We will help you:
- Write the answers to all of the questions in the request for quote.
- Coordinate with your suppliers to arrange the necessary supporting documentation.
- Support you on pricing and understanding and interpreting the pricing request.
- Bid and tender review (in case you have completed the tender but would like us to review it and provide advice and suggestions for improvement).
- Bid and submission strategy
- Drafting content for your tender response
- Drafting supporting documentation
- Copy writing, blog writing and other business writing services
- Brochure development for your freight or logistics business
- Developing cold emails and an outbound sales strategy through email to develop new leads.
Our writers specialise in the transport, manufacturing and warehousing industry and all of our consultants, including our Director, Jason Cooney, have held in-house role with leading Australian organisations.
Strategies to help you win transport, logistics and freight contracts
The following strategies can help your next RFP:
- Complete each of the questions comprehensively (including safety and environmental questions)
- Go into detail about your equipment and trucks including your maintenance program and servicing schedule.
- Provide screenshots in the bid of your vehicle management and other IT systems.
- Ensure you attach and include all of the relevant documentation.
- Review the client specifications especially around keeping trucks clean and well presented, and ensure that you state you will comply with these.
- Provide images and details of your warehouse facilities.
- Ensure you put together a comprehensive business continuity plan and talk about how you will handle any spiked in volume.
Price is a driving factor in freight, transport logistics and haulage tenders, although most companies consider other factors which affect their reputation and operations as a whole. These include:
- Quality management systems
- Fatigue Management Plans
- Speed Management
- Maintenance Programs
- Dangerous Goods Compliance
- Driver Education Programs
- GPS Tracking Capabilities
- Accident management plan
- Transport Management Plan
- Chain of Responsibility (COR) plans and legislation
Round the clock service
Our service is around the clock – so feel free to call our Director, Jason Cooney, anytime on 0410 448 770. For a must-win, urgent bid, we have usually got the capacity to assist and ensure you meet the relevant deadline.
We also give you the time and flexibility to focus on your business, and not have your time caught up with project managing a complex submissions process. Our team includes a full-time graphic designer that can give your proposal the winning edge in terms of presentation. We have helped trucking and warehousing companies from across Australia including in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne and WA.
Areas we service
We service businesses across Australia and New Zealand. Our experience writing transport and logistics tenders as well as bulk haulage tenders is extensive and extends across all of our bid writing consultants. We have written bids and proposals for transport tenders in Australia, including Australian transport tenders, truck tenders in the Northern Territory, Adelaide transport tenders, and freight tenders in the maritime industry.
We understand the importance of providing a comprehensive response to each question and will help you develop a strategy and the required win themes to ensure your companies key points of difference are clearly conveyed.
Areas and regions we service include:
- Western Australia (Perth, Gascoyne, Goldfields Great Southern, Kimberley, Mid West, Pilbara, South West, and Peel).
- New South Wales (Far West, Murray, Riverina, Sydney, Illawarra, South Coast, Southern Highlands, Northern Inland, Northern Revers, Central West and Northern Rivers).
- Queensland (Far North, Mackay, Central West, Fitzroy, Brisbane and Moreton), Fitzroy, Darling Downs, and North West).
- Victoria (Melbourne, Phillip Island, Gelling, Great Ocean Road, Goldfields, High Country, Murray, Gippsland).
- Northern Territory (Katherine, Barkly Tableland, Alice Springs and Darwin).
- ACT (Canberra).
- South Australia (including Adelaide).
Securing logistics and warehouse distribution contracts
We assist with global companies to secure warehouse distribution and global distribution contracts. We’ve helped global logistics and courier companies to secure contracts across the globe. For example, in conjunction with team members from our UK office, we assisted a global logistics company to secure a distribution contract from its headquarters in Singapore.
This is generally a highly specialised area, and it’s best to get in contact with us to ascertain if we can assist with your next transport tender.
Call our team today for assistance with:
- Transport tenders
- Haulage contracts for tender
- Bulk Haulage contracts
- Bulk haulage tenders
- Freight contracts for tender
- Transport contracts for tender
- Trucking contract
- Truck contracts
- Bulk material transport contracts
We recently completed a warehouse and logistics tender for a large freight and warehouse provider. They had a good, long term relationship with the client. However, they were lacking in terms of IT systems and compliance documentation. Our team:
- Identified which documentation was outstanding early on in the tender process.
- Started writing compliance documentation and heavy vehicle safety documents early on in the process in order to ensure they were ready for review on time.
- Identified three potential vendors for IT solutions. These provided tracking truck tracking technology and other software solutions. Our client met with each of the vendors and selected a suitable software system. We then arranged for the development of a sample and organised for the demo to be inserted into the tender proposal and included in the document.
Call or email our team of writers today to talk about how we can assist your business to win new government and private sector contracts by writing quality transport, logistics and Haulage tenders.