We’re proud to have helped many businesses in Bathurst and the surrounding region (including the Central Tablelands) write winning bids and tenders to secure local, state and government contracts.
Our Director, Jason Cooney, has been visiting the Bathurst region for years. Our team have experience helping business in Bathurst and across NSW write tenders for a range of industries including:
- Agriculture (including a range of agricultural grant and subsidies applications).
- Medical and healthcare
- Professional services (including legal, accounting and recruitment.
- Community services
- Construction, trades and infrastructure.
Our experience and expertise
Our team of Tender Writers in Bathurst has extensive experience preparing and submitting tenders in Bathurst and the surrounding region. We take the time to get to know your business, develop a strategy for your ti write a winning bid, not just write a compliant bid, and help you secure contracts.
We’ve helped businesses securing contracts with both the private and public sector. We are also able to assist companies looking to expand internationally. This is applicable for businesses in Bathurst who are exporting products or even IP overseas. We can help you navigate the regulatory space, grant opportunities, and also submitting overseas tenders. Being part of the Tsaks Group, we can leverage on our colleagues overseas to ensure you submit a quality bid.
We have helped local businesses win local, state and federal tenders for over seven years and are committed to supporting regional NSW.
Scope of services we offer
Our business writing services extend across a range of services to include:
- Grant writing
- Marketing collateral
- Report writing
- Proposal writing
- Tender and bid review and identification
- International businesses development
We are a team of four expert tender writers, each of whom focus on specific industry sectors. We’re approachable, responsive and ready to help. We can add value to your bids through:
- Introducing critical win themes and clearly communicating your key points of difference
- Editing and improving the readability of your writing
- Coordinating and project managing your tender response
- Developing infographics to convey complex solutions in a simple and effective manner
- Drafting content that resonates with the client.
Delivering you value
If you retain our assistance to prepare a proposal or bid, we will take the hassle out of the process for you and assist you to coordinate the submission.
That means we take the stress out of the process, put a comprehensive proposal forward, and free your time up to focus on running your business. Regardless of if it is your first time tendering, or you tender as a matter of routine, we can add value, improve your response and deliver an exemplary result.
Our Tender, Bid and Proposal Writers in Bathurst also assist with:
- Strategic direction
- Development of win themes
- Document and graphic design
- Training, workshops and mentoring
Our team is ready to assist at any stage of the tender. If the opportunity has just landed on your desk, or you are halfway through the response and need more hands-on deck, just call the tender team for help.
Contact Jason from The Tender Team on 0410 448 770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial consultation and quote.