Are you a Bathurst or regional NSW based business looking to win a government contract?
Are you interested in looking at grants and funding, particularly for regional businesses?
Do you want to discover how AI can help you write your bids and tenders more efficiently?
Is your win rate for bids and tenders decreasing and do you want to find out what you are doing wrong and how you can win more bids?
Introducing our team
Our team of bid and tender writers have been helping businesses in regional NSW win local, state and federal government and are passionate about the strength of businesses in the local area, their ability to innovate and the positive experiences we have had with our clients based in regional NSW over the years.
We’re proud to have helped many businesses in Bathurst and the surrounding region (including the Central Tablelands) write winning bids and tenders to secure local, state and government contracts.
Our Director, Jason Cooney, has been visiting the Bathurst region for years.
Our experience helping businesses in Bathurst and regional NSW
Our team have experience helping business in Bathurst and across NSW write tenders for a range of industries including:
- Defence: Including helping local manufacturing companies bid for defence contracts. We have assisted clients in brokering joint venture agreements when bidding jointly on defence contracts. We have also helped trades, facilities management and other clients to submit bids to the department of defence.
- Agriculture (including a range of agricultural grant and subsidies applications). More often than not, we have assisted clients with applications for grants and funding. This is mostly related to the grants and funding industry. In addition, we have leveraged on our international presence (offices in Greece, London and New Zealand) to assist with international sales particularly in Europe and the Middle East (we have no presence or experience in Asia).
- Medical and healthcare. This includes extensive experience writing tenders and bids to nursing homes. We have helped manufacturers of hospital equipment, nursing home bedding, and other equipment, as well as medical equipment).
- Professional services (including legal, accounting and recruitment. One of our areas of speciality is legal bids and tenders.
- Community services
- Construction, trades and infrastructure.
How we can help you win
Our team of Tender Writers in Bathurst has extensive experience preparing and submitting tenders in Bathurst and the surrounding region. We take the time to get to know your business, develop a strategy for your to write a winning bid, not just write a compliant bid, and help you secure contracts.
We’ve helped businesses securing contracts with both the private and public sector. We are also able to assist companies looking to expand internationally. This is applicable for businesses in Bathurst who are exporting products or even IP overseas. We can help you navigate the regulatory space, grant opportunities, and also submitting overseas tenders. Being part of the Tsaks Group, we can leverage on our colleagues overseas to ensure you submit a quality bid.
We have helped local businesses win local, state and federal tenders for over seven years and are committed to supporting regional NSW.
Scope of services we offer
Our business writing services extend across a range of services to include:
- Grant writing: We can help you identify grant opportunities as well as write grant applications. We have experience helping clients in Bathurst, Orange, Dubbo and many other areas in regional NSW to write grant applications for government programs and subsidies.
- Marketing collateral: From marketing brochures to capability statements, corporate profiles and website content. We can help create your marketing collateral and will ensure it is all on brand.
- Proposal writing: Bid, tender and proposal writing is our core business. We love writing bids, tenders and proposals and have experience writing to government as well as the private sector. We will help you project manage, write and submit your bid and are able to manage the entire process from start to finish.
- Tender and bid review and identification: For clients who prefer to write your bid yourself. We can review your bid, and will check each individual question to ensure that you have provided a comprehensive response that will score well.
- International businesses development: We leverage on our global presence (as part of Tsaks group) to open doors for our clients, find potential JV clients, and identify global contract opportunities.
We are a team of four expert tender writers, each of whom focus on specific industry sectors. We’re approachable, responsive and ready to help. We can add value to your bids through:
- Introducing critical win themes and clearly communicating your key points of difference
- Editing and improving the readability of your writing
- Coordinating and project managing your tender response
- Developing infographics to convey complex solutions in a simple and effective manner
- Drafting content that resonates with the client.
Delivering you value
If you retain our assistance to prepare a proposal or bid, we will take the hassle out of the process for you and assist you to coordinate the submission.
That means we take the stress out of the process, put a comprehensive proposal forward, and free your time up to focus on running your business. Regardless of if it is your first time tendering, or you tender as a matter of routine, we can add value, improve your response and deliver an exemplary result.
Our Tender, Bid and Proposal Writers in Bathurst also assist with:
- Strategic direction
- Development of win themes
- Document and graphic design
- Training, workshops and mentoring
Our team is ready to assist at any stage of the tender. If the opportunity has just landed on your desk, or you are halfway through the response and need more hands-on deck, just call the tender team for help. We love helping businesses in Bathurst, and across regional and remote NSW to develop and deliver quality tender proposals that win contracts. We help you write and help you win!
Contact Jason from The Tender Team on 0410 448 770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial consultation and quote.