We love helping businesses and organisations on the NSW South Coast write and win tenders and bids. Our service extends from Wollongong to Eden and beyond.
Our Director, Jason Cooney, is passionate about helping NSW South Coast businesses win tenders as he’s born and bred himself in the town of Moruya.
As expert tender writers on the NSW South Coast as well as NSW,we have the expertise and skillset to assist you in securing government and private industry tenders. Our government experience extends to include local government, state and federal government contracts. We’ve helped clients secure tenders with a range of government tenders including with:
- City of Shoalhaven
- Eurobodalla Shire Council
- Bega Valley Shire Council
- NSW Department of Education
- NSW Department of Transport
- Department of Defence
- Department of Health
- Private Investigation
- Grounds Maintenance and Rubbish Disposal
- Medical and Healthcare
- Facilities Management
- Civil works
- Not for profit and community services
- Finance and financial services
We’ve help business along the coast including in:
- Batemans Bay
Our tender experiences are quite varied and we are also able to provide insights and professional advice to certain clients (excluding engineering) on the technical and financial aspects of their tender responses. W
Our team of writers are adept at putting together not only the main response to all standard questions themselves but additional documents as required such as;
- WHS/OHS/HSE Management Policies and Plans – Even if you don’t already have one, a plan for the upcoming tender covering all workplace safety emergencies and incidents won’t go astray. These policies and plans give evidence that you and your organisation/business are prepared to do your jobs in a manner that avoids or minimises operational risk while ensuring that the client and their property will remain safe in your presence.
- Quality Management Plans – While we do not profess to be quality assurance/ISO certifiers, we can prepare preliminary documents that demonstrate your attention to customer quality and assurance. At the very least, these documents will show any procuring team that you are open to future certification at a later date (if required) and that winning the tender will be a deciding step in acquiring such certifications.
- Risk Management Plans – Separate yet related to WHS/OHS/HSE Management policies, these plans are concentrated on identification and then resolving or minimising the associated risks. While complete risk nullification is not always possible, documents showing an attempt to operate safely and reasonably are an encouraging sign for any procuring team.
- Insurances – We at The Tender Team do not propose to be insurance providers but we strongly encourage you to make sure that you have all insurances required for any tender opportunity. The most common insurance types required are public/product liability, workers compensation and professional indemnity insurance. Even if you don’t have one, we will always cover our clients by committing them to obtaining any missing insurance before the contract start date.
Here at The Tender Team, with nearly a decade of industry experience, we have a formidable success rate with our tender responses. Our team is all highly experienced and qualified to handle any procuring team enquiry and we collaborate closely with our clients to coordinate and provide the best tender response possible.
Call The Tender Team now on 0410 448 770 to speak with our expert tender writers on our local council tender services. We provide around-the-clock service, at great rates.