Our team of tender writers in Wagga Wagga has a comprehensive understanding of the tender process in both the government and private sector. This experience extends across Regional and Rural NSW and we have helped many businesses across rural and regional NSW win contracts and expand their revenue streams.
We’re proud to say that although the majority of our team is now based in Sydney, two of our team members are country boys born and bred. Through working in family businesses, growing up in regional and rural NSW, and writing bids and tenders for our clients in Wagga Wagga and nearby areas, they have a thorough understanding of the local economy and the key economic drivers for local businesses.
Winning Government Contracts across multiple industries and sectors
Examples of industries in Wagga Wagga and the wider regional NSW area in which our expert writing consultants have helped our clients win government and private sector contracts include:
- Agriculture and agribusiness: We have helped organisations bid for contracts to service this sector, as well as local businesses bid for contracts and respond to RFPs both locally and overseas. We have also helped our clients apply for funding across a range of different national and state based funding programs, including the Farm Business Skills Professional Development Program and the AgLT Program.
- Healthcare and Medical Services: Our team writes a lot of healthcare bids for clients across Australia. We know the methodology for writing bids and tenders in Healthcare and how to use the right terminology in your proposal depending on the client profile. I.e. we adopt a different writing style when writing to the government sector than we do when we are writing to the aged care sector (which are generally speaking highly cost sensitive, more commercial in their decision making, and more short-term const conscious). For example, we assisted a bedding manufacturer specialising in medical grade nursing home and hospital beds to win several tenders for the provision of beds to nursing homes across Australia. An innovation and value focused pricing model as well as detailing a well thought out process for delivery to nursing homes in regional locations was key to us successfully submitting this bid. Example of healthcare grants and tenders we have assisted our clients with include the Rural Health Multidisciplinary Training Program and the Health Workforce Scholarship Program.
- Education, Training and Community Services: This is a large sector both in Wagga Wagga and beyond. We have helped community service groups and other businesses in the community services and social services sector apply for contracts that involve providing education and support services to the local community. This includes not for profit and for profit providers as well as education providers. We also have experience helping clients apply for grants and tenders including contracts under the regional study hubs program as well as the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Investment Plan.
- Tourism and Hospitality: From contracts for the operation of caravan parks, to proposal to operate tourism sites on NSW and Federal government land, we have strong experience in writing tourism and hospitality proposals – particularly as it related to Wagga Wagga and the wider region. Our experience extends to assisting Indigenous tourism operators to apply for tenders and bids as well as advising accommodation operators on making submissions for leases and other hotel and motel management opportunities. We have also assisted clients with applications to the Tourism Industry Regional Development Fund as well as the Regional Tourism infrastructure fund.
- Construction and Infrastructure: We have helped local builders and tradies win local Council tenders with Wagga Wagga City Council as well as other nearby regional councils including Lockhart Shire, City of Albury and City of Griffith. If you are a local builder, electrician, locksmith, plumber or any other trade or service, a government contract is always a good opportunity to support your business particularly over the short to medium term. For large tier 1 and 2 construction companies, we have helped write tailored industry participation plans for major projects across regional and rural NSW including indigenous participation plans. We have the contacts and the local know how to help local business become suppliers and sub-contractors to major builders and infrastructure companies as well. In addition, some local businesses have the opportunity to tap into different types of grants and funding such as the Regional Community Infrastructure Program – and we have the experience and capability to assist with that.
- IT & Digital Services, Wine and Viticulture and Freight and Logistics. Our team of writers has experience servicing all industries. However, in Wagga Wagga and the wider Riverina Region we have also assisted clients in the ICT tender, wine sector and freight and logistics. From small transport companies with three or four trucks bidding for a sub-contractor contract to Viticulture companies looking to secure international contracts or national grants. Some of the funding opportunities in addition to tenders, which we have assisted our clients with including the Regional Digital Connectivity Program, Innovative NSW Regional Innovation Hubs, Wine Export Grants, the Sustainable Winegrowing Australia Program, the NSW Freight Logistics Package and the Regional Road Freight Corridor Program.
The RFP, Tender, Marketing and Proposal writing services we provide to business in Wagga Wagga and the Riverina Region
We are proud to have been helping businesses in Wagga Wagga and the surrounding region with their proposal writing needs. Our service includes:
- Advising on the bid/no bid decision
- Drafting collateral and writing content
- Project managing the response process from start to finish
- Arranging and coordinating the supporting documentation
- Designing graphics and infographics that clearly convey key message
We will take the hassle out of the inherently complex process. Whether you are a small business completing your first tender, or a larger organisation with a track record of previous responses, we can help. We add value through challenging your internal stakeholders, ensuring your key messages are established and leveraged on to ensure development of an exemplary response.
Our consultants will guide you through the process from start to finish providing strategic assistance along the way. We will work with your internal stakeholders to draw out the necessary information, skills and experience, as well as coordinate the response to ensure compliance.
Our tender writers in Wagga Wagga will also assist you with:
- Strategic direction
- Grant writing
- Corporate writing
- Website content
- Other marketing collateral
- Graphic design
We take an open and transparent approach to fees and are able to provide fixed fees as well as hourly rates depending on the situation and the service you require. We’re approachable, flexible and productive.
Contact Jason from The Tender Team on 0410 448 770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial consultation and quote.