For any first time or experienced tenderer, there are a number of boxes you need to tick to create winning proposals. One of the key requirements, especially when completing Government tenders and bids, is the requirement for supporting documentation.
For any tender, preparation is key and a tender library or library of previous material and plans will stop you from having to re-invent the wheel. Our team has completed hundred of federal, state and local government tenders. Some of the plans and supporting documentation we are able to assist with includes:
- WHS Management Plans
- QMS Management Plans
- Contract Management Plans
- Business Continuity Plans
- Marketing Plans
- Transport Management Plan
- Workplace Management Plan
- Chain of Responsibility Documentation
- Modern Slavery
- Ethical Procurement Policy
- Indigenous Participation Plan
- Environmental Plans
- Task Appreciation and Methodology
- Local Industry and Capability Plan
- Indigenous Procurement Policy
- Workplace Relations Management Plan
What do you need to do to win?
Another key ingredient to creating winning proposals is a proper understanding of the competitive landscape. You need to know or be able to accurately estimate the following;
- Competition – Your most direct and relevant competitors and the level and range of their services (budget or premium?)
- Pricing strategies – Will your competition undercut you or propose a significant markup in their tender response to demonstrate high quality and value? While tenderers will never know the competition’s exact pricing strategy, an ability to reasonably estimate a competitor’s costs alone is enough to determine one’s own unique pricing model for the tender.
- Services – A tenderer needs to be aware of their own services and most importantly, how they can be adapted or delivered to best serve the selection panel/procuring team’s requirements. The Tender Team will be able to readily assist on this aspect as we craft in collaboration with our clients a tender response that adequately covers all of these areas.
This factors will ultimately help drive your key differentiators and ‘win themes’ as well as propose a sound strategy behind your proposal.
Throw in a lot of hard work, bid writing techniques, innovative and tailored graphics and well thought out content and you have all the ingredients towards winning proposals.
The Tender Team consultants are on hand to help you every step of the way in your journey to creating winning proposals. We provide:
- Proposal project management
- Win themes, ideas and initiatives
Call our Director, Jason Cooney, Directly on 0410 448 770. Our service extends across Australia and New Zealand.