Our team of bid writers helps real estate agents and property and facilities maintenance and management companies submit tender to the government (including the NDIS) and private sector. Businesses of all shapes and sizes, including small property maintenance companies to national real estate property management operators need to write compelling bids and tenders to win new work and secure long term contracts.
Our team of skilled tender writers understand the nuts and bolts of the property industry as well as what government and large facilities maintenance clients are looking for. We can help you with every aspect of the tender writing process for property maintenance contracts including:
- Deciding whether to bid or not. This is a critical decision to ensure you don’t waste internal resources and time on a bid you are unlikely to win.
- Writing the responses. We can write your responses to the bids from scratch and answer each and every question. If you prefer, you can also write the initial draft, and we can review and improve your response. Either way, by the end of the process, you will have a comprehensive response to each question.
- Develop graphics and infographics so your proposal is presented professionally. This has become increasingly important since most clients now expect a professionally presented bid even for small property maintenance tenders.
- Project managing the response. This is mostly for larger proposals which are often national. There are often multiple documents required, input from all different stakeholders and departments and sometimes an online upload and submission procedure that can be challenging. We are able to manage the entire process from end to end to ensure you submit a compelling bid.
What information is typically requested in property maintenance tenders
Property maintenance is often an overlooked and unexciting field to work in but for certain businesses, it can be lucrative and straightforward. Clients will require your services constantly for their locations and the tender itself presents an opportunity for the business to expand in scale with the high prospect of guaranteed work.
The tender process for property maintenance often asks applicants for the following requirements in order to be considered;
- Value for Money Proposition – How do you perform your services or what advantages can you take hold of in your property maintenance service lines to distinguish yourself from competitors?
- Staff – Experienced cleaners with considerable tenure and credible references are always positive in any tender response.
- Equipment – While most property maintenance tenderers will supply the basics in cleaning any government or private clients’ property portfolios, the strongest candidates are usually well resourced with multiple vehicles and cleaning kits to service more than one location at once.
- Emergency Response – Tenderers with dedicated and well-defined emergency response schedules will help to alleviate client concerns when a nasty incident needs to be cleaned and/or removed immediately.
- Client History/Prior Experience – While not every tenderer will be able to supply evidence of this; other more experienced competitors will naturally set out their comprehensive work history for the benefit of the client. Experience is always a factor that is considered in every tender and property maintenance contracts are no exception.
- Lasting Relationships – No client wants to find a new provider for their property maintenance constantly every year or so. Tenderers with a long-term orientation in how they perform their cleaning and maintenance services are always an attractive proposition and one that a client will resist moving away from whenever possible.
We offer price certainty to clients and usually provide a fixed fee quote for all aspects of our tendering service. We can supply the full range of supporting documentation for bids and tenders such as:
- Quality Management Plans
- WHS/OHS Management Plans
- Environmental Management Plans
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Marketing, Business Continuity Plans and more
Our track record of success helping clients win property maintenance bids
- Helping a grounds maintenance company in Brisbane to win a contract to maintain a total of eight apartment blocks. This entailed submitting a bid for the provision of grounds maintenance services including cleaning and horticulture.
- Assisting a property maintenance company in Perth with a bid to a large strata housing provider. This was a large, complex bid that involved providing services to over sixteen different buildings. Our client was an existing service provider to the strata group. However, this was our clients first time tendering as there was no formal agreement in place. It was a must win – and our client needed to create extensive supporting documentation covering safety and quality control.
- Assisting a cleaning services provider in Sydney to submit a bid for the cleaning of a large industrial complex including property maintenance (handyman and electrical). We helped our client win this bid by brokering a joint venture with an electrical company so they would have the full capability to bid. We also assisted our client to write about response times and service methodologies to demonstrate they had the capability to deliver on the strict and complex property maintenance requirements of the contract.
We help companies across Australia win property maintenance tenders
Call The Tender Team now on 0410 448 770 to speak with our expert tender consultants about how to put tenders in for property maintenance or email email@example.com. We provide around-the-clock service, at great rates. Based in Sydney as well as Brisbane and Melbourne, we help clients across Australia write winning bids and tenders in the property industry. We work across all states including Queensland, New South Wales, the ACT, Victoria, Tasmania, Western Australia, the Northern Territory and South Australia.