Tips from our Bid and Tender Writing Team in Albury-Wodonga
Albury-Wodonga is a sizeable market with a wide range of industries including agriculture, transport and construction. The region benefits from having a number of major institutions both in regional NSW and regional Victoria. This gives rise to lots of tender opportunities for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Whether you are a business operating in Albury-Wodonga or a surrounding area, it’s important to tap into both local, state and national tender opportunities. Here are five tips to help you win more contracts:
- Answer each question comprehensively. It’s important to go into detail when answering all of the questions. Read between the lines to gain an understanding of what they really want to know. Give examples of previous experience where possibly and use each response to demonstrate your knowledge and experience.
- Make sure you comply. Allocate the time to review the tender document in full. Read the addendums, provide the necessary documentation and make sure you comply. If you submit a non-conforming response, a private company may consider it, however, Government departments usually take a hard line.
- Present your submission well. Although you may written and excellent submission, and have all the experience and capability to win the bid, it’s important to present it well. That means – a well-formatted document with graphics and infographics. Take the time to integrate the design and colour scheme with your company and existing marketing.
- Use the right language. A good guide for using the right language is to look at the language used in the RFP. Government departments and companies often put considerable effort into putting the RFPs together. They use the language they want to hear, and this can be used to guide your response. For example, if there is a significant focus on community engagement, it’s important to have a community flavour in your tender responses. On the other hand, if there is a strong focus on what ‘value proposition’ you are going to provide, it’s important to have delivering real value as one of your win themes, and to demonstrate how you propose to deliver value.
Our tender writers in Albury-Wodonga love helping local businesses with all your business marketing needs. From tenders and bids to marketing collateral, copywriting and websites, we take the time to understand your business so we can deliver you a quality result. Our expert team of consultants have experience in all industries including defence, medical, agriculture and construction Our team of writers across Australia has been helping organisations win new contract and retain existing contracts for the past seven years. We will help you secure more contracts through:
- Writing with flair
- Project managing your response
- Providing graphic and info-pictorials that convey your key messages.
Our experienced personnel will guide you through the process from start to finish. We can take the headache and stress out of the process so that you can focus on managing your business.
Whether or not you tender regularly, or if this is your first tender for a contract opportunity, we can add value. We can add value by refining your existing content, drafting new content, developing infographics or simply managing the process well.
We think laterally, challenge the norm, and are committed to delivering a quality response. Our Tender Writers in Albury-Wodonga are also able to assist you with:
- Strategy and Direction
- Presentation and Training, Workshops, Coaching and Mentoring.
If you have a bid or proposal that has just hit your desk, is looming in the near future, or is days from the deadline and needs a boost, our team can assist. We’re a boutique consultancy. That means we’re available 24/7, have ultra-fast turnaround times and can plug any resource gap.
Our fees are flexible. We provide hourly rate options for review services as well as fixed fees for the entire proposal where possible. Call our team today on 0410 448 770 to discuss your next bid or tender.