Our team of tender writers in Mackay
Our team of tender writers in Mackay has been helping local and regional businesses win new contracts for over eleven years. We’re passionate about helping local businesses increase their revenue through government and private sector contracts. Our writers enjoy the feeling of success and fulfillment from working with small, medium and large business in Mackay and surrounding areas win contracts and set a strong platform for growth for their business (often for 3 – 5 years if they are panel appointments).
Our experience and service involves working on local government, state government and federal government RFPs and proposals, as well as private sector bids. We have helped companies from a range of industries write winning bids including:
- Construction and infrastructure: This includes earthworks, builders and trades. We have experience creating the necessary supporting documentation (safety, quality, indigenous participation) as well as writing case studies, CVs and other components of the bid.
- Property and maintenance: This includes helping real estate agents, handyman and other trades.
- Facilities and asset management: This includes writing bids for strata companies, cleaners and security service providers.
- Medical and healthcare services including medical product supply companies, medical operators (GPs), allied health professionals and healthcare industry suppliers. We also have experience in pharmaceutical services tenders.
- Education and learning: Including corporate and government training and bids as well as writing bids for child care services.
- Disabilities (NDIS) and community including providers or disability services as well as applications for NDIS accreditation.
- Transport and logistics including refrigerated and other transport.
- Tourism and accommodation particularly with applications for grants for support for tourism projects.
- Mining and resources. This includes assisting mining services companies across regional Queensland.
Where it comes to Council and Government tenders, our team will help you navigate through the compliance requirements. We’ve got hundreds of tenders under our belt and have a graphic designer in houde to make your next bid or proposal look presentable.
Many small and medium businesses in Mackay and the surrounding areas do not have the resources to allocate to prepare a quality bid, or alternatively, the resources to write a bid.
How we help you
Our friendly team is led by Jason Cooney who has over twelve years tender writing experience. Jason knows the ins and outs of the tender process and will work around the clock (sometimes literally) to ensure you submit a quality bid. At present, we have a team of four experienced consultants located across Australia including in regional Queensland. Our team is big enough to deliver you results and small enough to provide a personalised service. We can help companies in Mackay and the surrounding Queensland region to:
- Write your bid, tender or proposal and respond to the RFT. This includes developing supporting documentation such as Aboriginal and Indigenous participation plans as well as modern slavery statements and safety documentation.
- Review your bid. This is helpful if you have written the bid in-house. We can review it when it is at first or second draft stage and provide you constructive feedback on how to improve it. You are then free to improve the bid yourselves and thereby improve your in-house tender writing capability.
Our experience and how you will get value
We bring a wealth of experience across all industries helping our clients win public and private sector contracts. We’ve helped tradies win Council Contracts, and have worked on tenders for some of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects. Our personnel combines in-house and consultant experience and we have helped clients secure contracts with the Queensland Government and Mackay Regional Council. We will also help draft website content and other marketing collateral if required. Examples of some recent successful tenders we have completed include:
- A five million dollar civil construction works contract
- An eight million dollar IT contract
- A 500K contract for Council concreting works
- A million dollar panel appointment for legal services for a Queensland based regional law firm
If you engage our services we will add value by:
- Enhancing and refining your existing content
- Project managing your tender response from start to finish improving on all aspects of the response along the way
- Providing graphics and infographics as well as a professional colour scheme and template.
Arrange a bid review
If you prefer to complete your own tenders we’re happy to review them and provide feedback. This is a popular option for clients who would like our feedback and input but would like to keep the tender process in-house. We can get involved early on to provide initial guidance, or at the final stages of the bid to beef up your team and ensure you meet the deadline. Either way, we add value and leverage on our experience and expertise to increase your prospects of success.
When you work with us we:
- Understand your business: We will quickly get to know your business and what sets you apart from your competitors so that we can help you win. We will identify any win themes that can be integrated into your bid, and will also gain an understanding of your existing marketing collateral to see what can be used and integrated.
- Conduct a bid/no bid analysis: This helps ensure you don’t waste your time bidding for contracts and tenders that you don’t have a real chance of winning. This is because it uses up valuable resources and you want to go into each bid or proposal process with a real chance of success.
- Draft content for your review: At this stage we will write the first, and subsequent drafts of your response.
- Incorporate graphics: You want your bid to look professional and on brand. We can help create graphics and infographics to ensure this is the case.
- Finalise your response: Including proofreading, editing and submitting your tender in all online portals.
- Let you submit and keep your pricing confidential!
Call Jason anytime on 0410 448 770 for help with your next tender or email the RFT documents through to firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial consultation and quote.