The agricultural industry is one of Australia’s largest, with many farmers, land-owners, and associated businesses needing to win agricultural tenders in order to expand and prosper. Our team of writers know and understand agriculture and the agricultural industry. Our team of bid writing consultants have extensive experience across the agricultural sector including:
- Developing business proposals and investor-related documents for a major grain supplier. This involved writing an offer information statement to attract investment from private investors and as well as family offices. We created the document and worked with the client to have it translated into Japanese and Chinese.
- Assisting with the preparation of a tender for a livestock supply contract. This involved working with our client to formalise their processes and procedures. Our client had extensive industry experience and strong processes in place. They didn’t have this formalised into standard operating procedures – and this was a requirement of the tender response. We worked with the subject matter experts to develop the supporting documentation and put their thoughts and experience from pen to paper.
- Assisting with grant applications to the Department of Agriculture. We have worked on a broad range of grant applications for different projects. These include grants for the development of grain storage warehouses, agricultural AI and IT technological innovations and other research and development initiatives.
- Writing a recruitment proposal to Meat and Livestock Australia for the provision of executive recruitment services.
- Professional services such as to undertake a range services. These have included the evaluation of live animal objective measures and the delivery of projects association with upgrading the National Livestock Identification System. We have also helped develop best practice guides for a range of activities including the preparation of cattle feeder and the development of autonomous feed discharge systems.
- Veterinary and other services. These include writing bids and tenders for the provision of veterinary and testing services. We have helped Vets write proposals for clients across Australia including in Western Australia, South Australia, NSW and the Northern Territory.
Our understanding of the agricultural industry
We understanding the full range of the agricultural industry and this extends to water resources. We have exposure to different areas of the industry including poultry farming, meat and livestock, crops, grain, dairy, equipment supply and farm machinery. Our experience includes responding to RFTs and RFP from Government departments in Queensland, NSW, Western Australia, Victoria, Northern Territory and Tasmania. We have assisted with tenders to:
- NSW Department of Primary Industries
- Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Western Australia Department of Agriculture and Food
- Agriculture Victoria
How we can help you win your next contract
Our expert team of bid writers provide a round-the-clock service and will:
- Draft and edit content: We will write your response for you as required. Where there are highly technical aspects of your response, we can work with your technical personnel to gather the necessary information and present it in the bid.
- Advise on bid/no bid decision: We can help you decide whether a contract is worth your effort to go for or not.
- Develop win themes and infographics: We will work with you to put forward win themes that are tailored to the opportunity.
- Conduct competitor analysis and clearly articulate your points of difference
- Edit and proof your response: To ensure that it is polished and correct.
- Project manage the tender response process and work around the clock to deliver
We are a service dedicated to writing winning proposals to both government and private organisations. Our team has the depth of resources, experience, skill and capacity to help you win agricultural tenders. Furthermore, our service extends to drafting capability statements and other marketing material.
We have a track record of success in helping our clients win agricultural tenders, and will draw on our experience to give you a competitive edge. We understand the sector and the factors driving the sector. Whether you are a producer, supplier or industry consultant, or even an overseas entity, we have the skills to deliver.
Our experts have drafted bids to government and private sector departments for equipment supply, production and sales. We understand the industry, know how to win a bid and understand the sector.
Email your RFT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0410 448 770.
Our team have drafted tenders to numerous stakeholders in the agricultural industry including the Department of Agriculture and kidman and co.