The Tender Team has been helping businesses from a range of industries write winning tenders in Auckland for over seven years. We will guide you through the entire tender process, from bid strategy and bid/no bid decisions to drafting, editing, and proofreading.
Our team of writers helps businesses across New Zealand and Australia draft compelling and engaging tender responses and proposals that ensure your key points of difference and main win themes will resonate with the client.
We understand and have templates in place for most local and international standards, quality assurance, safety and environmental policy requirements. This means that when you appoint The Tender Team to assist with your tender, we have the necessary information on hand to complete the tender in full and are able to provide the necessary documentation.
When looking to write winning tenders in Auckland, contact us for an initial consultation and fee proposal. Our team of expert writers will:
- Review your current content and edit and improve where appropriate.
- Identify and incorporate your key win themes and points of difference.
- Draft original content whilst incorporating writing techniques.
- Challenge you and your internal stakeholders to ensure case studies and experience convey your experience and capability effectively.
- Proofread and edit the final document ensuring infographics and other images are incorporate where appropriate.
Project managing your response
In addition to drafting, editing and finalizing your tender or bid proposal, we will also project manage your response from start to finish. That means we take the administration burden of your businesses of completing the tender, enabling you to focus on your core business. We will seamlessly integrate with your team and internal personnel to draft the tender and identify and make use of existing information and emotional intelligence within your organisation.