Here at The Tender Team, we help clients who want to know how to put tenders in for property maintenance. Our team of skilled tender writers understand the nuts and bolts of the property industry as well as what government and large facilities maintenance clients are looking for.
Property maintenance is often an overlooked and unexciting field to work in but for certain businesses, it can be lucrative and straightforward. Clients will require your services constantly for their locations and the tender itself presents an opportunity for the business to expand in scale with the high prospect of guaranteed work.
The tender process for property maintenance often asks applicants for the following requirements in order to be considered;
- Value for Money Proposition – How do you perform your services or what advantages can you take hold of in your property maintenance service lines to distinguish yourself from competitors?
- Staff – Experienced cleaners with considerable tenure and credible references are always positive in any tender response.
- Equipment – While most property maintenance tenderers will supply the basics in cleaning any government or private clients’ property portfolios, the strongest candidates are usually well resourced with multiple vehicles and cleaning kits to service more than one location at once.
- Emergency Response – Tenderers with dedicated and well-defined emergency response schedules will help to alleviate client concerns when a nasty incident needs to be cleaned and/or removed immediately.
- Client History/Prior Experience – While not every tenderer will be able to supply evidence of this; other more experienced competitors will naturally set out their comprehensive work history for the benefit of the client. Experience is always a factor that is considered in every tender and property maintenance contracts are no exception.
- Lasting Relationships – No client wants to find a new provider for their property maintenance constantly every year or so. Tenderers with a long-term orientation in how they perform their cleaning and maintenance services are always an attractive proposition and one that a client will resist moving away from whenever possible.
At The Tender Team, how to put tenders in for property maintenance is a service that we have often performed for numerous clients to great success. We usually provide a fixed fee quote for all aspects of our tendering service and we can supply all manner of additional documents below that you may require for that next property maintenance tender submission;
- Quality Management Plans
- WHS/OHS Management Plans
- Environmental Management Plans
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Marketing, Business Continuity Plans and more
Call The Tender Team now on 0410 448 770 to speak with our expert tender consultants about how to put tenders in for property maintenance. We provide around-the-clock service, at great rates.