Our Tender Writers in Tamworth know how to secure contracts by developing quality and professional bids and proposals. We have been helping local Tamworth and regional NSW organisations capture state and national accounts for over seven years.
Our experience includes drafting submissions to Tamworth Regional Council and the Tamworth Business Centre. We also help with a range of other business writing services including grants, business profiles and website content.
How we can help you win your next bid
We will add value to proposals through:
- Developing clear and concise win themes
- Going into detail and drafting comprehensive responses
- Project managing your response to ensure you a smooth process
- Providing graphic and info-pictorials that convey your key messages.
Our experienced team of tender writers in Tamworth will take ownership of your bid to ensure you can focus on your day to day work. We will challenge your internal stakeholders and SMEs to develop quality content and will refine and develop persuasive content and responses.
Our consultants will also assist with:
- Strategy and Direction
- Aesthetics and graphics
- Development of a library of content for the future
- Professional Visual design
- Presentation and Training, Workshops, Coaching and Mentoring.
Industries we service
We help businesses from all industries write winning bids and tenders. From agriculture, to medical, community services and defence, we have the skillset and broad-ranging experience to deliver and assist.
Examples of industries we service include:
- Trades and services
Our consultants will quickly get a grasp of your industry and transfer our proposal writing skills to your business. We will assess your competitive landscape and help formulate win themes that will help get the tender over the line.
Free tips to help you win
Even if you don’t use our services, there is lots of free information on our blog and on this website. Some tips to help you win your next bid are:
- Make sure you comply with all the requirements and provide the correct attachments.
- Introduce graphics and infographics when and where you can.
- Ensure you have the appropriate insurances in place to the right levels (some tenders require a minimum 20M)
- Develop win themes and focus on the client and opportunity not yourself. Remember, it’s about differentiation for the contract, not how you differentiate.
- Develop a project plan to complete the tender so that you don’t get mixed up in terms of attachments and the submission.
- Appoint someone in your organisation to be responsible for the tender.
We’re also skilled in submitting grant applications as well as providing assistance with content writing and website design.
It doesn’t matter if you are preparing for a future opportunity, or have an urgent bid you need assistance with, we’re ready and able to help. We provide flexible fees including an hourly rate service and are available on a 24/7 basis.